BRANCH "VINNYTSIATRANSPRYLAD" JSC "UKRZALIZNYTSIA"

1 Pryvokzal'na sq., Vinnytsia, 21100, tel:(0432) 27-37-81, 63-22-49

 

UA RU EN
VINNYTSIATRANSPRYLAD
UZ logo

The Company was founded in 1952 as workshops of the South-Western Railway to meet the requirements of railways for complete overhaul of loading-and-unloading machines, car and container sealing means, stamps and seals, means for mechanization of loading-and-unloading works.

In 2000 by the Order of the Ministry of Transport of Ukraine the enterprise was renamed as the state enterprise "Vinnytsiatransprylad", that is a legal successor of the state enterprise “Vinnytsia State Road Mechanical Workshops”.

In 2015, in connection with the reform of the railway sector and formation according to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 25.06.2014 № 200 Public Joint Stock Company "Ukrainian Railways" state enterprise "Vinnytsiatransprylad" became part of the JSC "Ukrzaliznytsia" and on December 1, 2015 started its business activities as Branch "Vinnytsiatransprylad" Public Joint Stock Company "Ukrainian railways".